Self delusion is my optimism

Thursday, September 14, 2006


Jin xian gamely posing for a picture with his broken specs!

School didn't go all too well today,casper kept his word,and came to look for jin xian for a so called apology.Well probably because i think his ego has became as big as his ass, (P.s that means very big.) cause he felt that jin xian was laughing at him last friday.

I get laughed at every single day,but you don't see me going after those people who laughs at me.Yea anyway he got a punch right smack on his nose when he confronted jin xian,and it's been a while since i've seen people in a rage.

That adrenaline rush when you become furious,you can literally feel it running through your body.And you can feel every single pound of your heart beating,and in that moment,blood rushes up to your head and the only thing you wanna do,is feed him your fist.That's how you're gonna feel,felt it couple of years back,but i pretty much grew up after that and no more fighting for me.

Felt it again when i saw him on top of my friend,pulling his hair,yes hair pulling!I'm like let go of his hair you moron,how bout tugging his underwear?No form of fighting other than cat-fights are hair pulling involved.Felt like finishing jin xian's job,by the way his nose wasn't broken.Can't imagine life with a broken nose for him,no more flirting,no more two timing..no nothing.Except for a large ass.=x

Hope his blood stain on my shirt gets washed off or i'm dumping it.I'm not gonna have a part of him on me anywhere,yea i'm that disgusted at him...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home